We are busy creating a Learning Management System that is dedicated to online argumentation and debate instruction. Using Debatesensei.com, students will have access to our entire textbook and corresponding Video Lessons. All of these services are set up with modern student in mind and are able to be accessed by either mobile device or computer.
Please contact us with any questions or comments.
For instructors that are looking for a better approach to teaching argumentation, the textbook that we offer is the answer.
IT’S HERE! Our Third Edition Textbook with fully integrated video learning. Through Debatesensei.com, the new book will come with an extensive video series with corresponding chapter exercises and assessment. The 3rd Edition is fully integrated with our video series maximizing the student experience. Specifically, using a flipped class model, we facilitate interaction both in class and online allowing more opportunities for students to actually prepare and execute the concepts taught. Integrating the online learning management, syllabus and instructional design, the textbook guides you through a successful semester with debate.
DebateSensei offers a library of instructional videos specifically tailored for argumentation and public speaking classes. Some of the topics covered in our course work include:
Argumentation and Debate
AND MANY MORE!
Public Speaking and Individual Events
Our Curriculum Includes:
- Simplified abstract concepts through animated lessons.
- Recorded example debates / Updated analysis of world events.
Different Packages Include:
- Lessons for a semester-long argumentation and public speaking courses focusing on:
- Communication Theory
- Practical knowledge
- Integrated with Canvas and other education web platforms.
- A must for competitive speech and debate teams
- A vital tool for teaching new recruits
- Updated relevant content analyzing current events.
- Fast track to a tournament ready team.
- A complete lecture series for a summer debate camp
We are always developing new instructional videos and debate commentary!