When developing your character consider the following questions:
- How old is this character?
- Is your character male, female, gender-neutral, or other?
- How tall or short are they?
- How much do they weigh?
- Do they have any physical mannerisms?
- What kind of personality do they have?
- Do they have an accent or a speech impediment?
- How quickly does this character speak?
- Is their voice high or low pitched?
- What is your character’s name?
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Take a moment to consider who your character(s) are in and beyond your script. In the space below, write a few sentences to describe who your character is, what they look like, and what they sound like. If you have multiple characters, write a description for each of them.
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.